MSM institute of Ayurveda, India
Dr. Mahesh Kumar Dadhich has completed his B.A.M.S., in 1995, M.D. (Dravya Guna) from Rajasthan University Jaipur (Raj.) in 1999 and Ph.D. from RAU Jodhpur (Raj.) in 2009. Total 16 P.G. Students (Dravyaguna) have completed M.D. under Co-Guidance and Guide-ship of Dr. Dadhich. He has presented 93 papers in various National and International Conferences. 1 paper published in International Journal JREIM Vol.xvii:1-2ISSN-0970-7700 in Jan-June 2011. 1 book on Daavyaguna (TEXT BOOK OF AYURVEDIC DRAVYAGUNA & HERBAL TREATMENT WITH PHOTO) has been published in 2007. He has total teaching experience 15 years including 7Â½ year in P. G. Teaching and 5 years as professor.
He is the member of:
- Member of Biodiversity Board Govt of M.P. for Ujjain region in 2008 and 09
- Member of Board of Studies in BHU form March 2010 to 2012.
- Member of Academic Council BPS Women University,Khanpur,Sonepat from March 2012
- Member of Court, BPS Women University, Khanpur, Sonepat from April 2012
- Executive Editor in International Journal of Ayurveda and Pharmaceutical-Chemistry (A peer reviewed journal dedicated to allied Sciences)
- Name included in Judges Panels in World Ayurveda Congress 2014.
- Member of Executive Council, BPS Women University, Khanpur, Sonepat from Nov 2014 to Nov 2017 and 6th Feb 2018 to continue…
- Board of studies in BOS, MSMIOA, BPSMV w.e.f. 14.1.15 to 13.1.17
- Member of Council of Indian Medicine Haryana Govt. vide Notification No. 18/24/2014- 4HB Chandigarh dated 27.8.2014. for 3 years.
- Chairperson of Faculty of Ayurvedic Medicine BPSMV Khanpur Kalan w.e.f. 09.9.15. to 28.011.2017 and member form April 18 to continue….
- Chairperson of Board of studies in BOS, MSMIOA, BPSMV wef. April 18
- Lifetime member and patron Haryana state of NASYA ( National Ayurveda Students and Youth Association mother organization of Vijyanbharti Lifetime member of VAP (Vishwa Ayurveda Parishad)
- Editor in International Journal of Natural & Ayurvedic Medicine (JONAM) https://medwinpublishers.com/JONAM/editorial-board.php
- Team Member of National Executive Arogya Bharati.
- Haryana Prant Parmukha of Vanoshdhi Ayam in Arogya Bharat.
He is also very experienced as:
- Dean, Student’s Welfare in BPS Women University since 9th April 2012 To 27 March 2018.
- Dean, Faculty of Ayurvedic Medicine at BPS Women University, Khanpur Since 29th Nov 2014 to 28.11.2017.
- Principal, MSM Institute of Ayurveda at BPS Women University, Khanpur Kalan, since 6th Feb 2018 to continue…
President – Utah Assoc. of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Council
- PhD (ca.)-Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine南京中医药大学(2018)-Life Cultivation /Rehabilitation
- M.S. Medicine- Acupuncture / Tuina; Zhejiang Chinese Medical University (P.R. China) 浙江中医药大学 (2009-2012); Clinical Trial/Thesis: Acupuncture on the Du Meridian for the Treatment of Primary Insomnia; Curriculum included an in depth study of all facets of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Emperor’s College of Traditional Oriental Medicine, Santa Monica, Ca., USA (2006-2009) – Student Advisory Committee Vice –President (2007-2008); in depth study of all areas of Oriental Medicine, as well as Western Medicine (Biochemistry, Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Dissection Anatomy, Psychology of Patient Care, Clinical Medicine, Western Physical Assessment, Clinical Nutrition, etc.)
- B.A. English, University of Utah (1983); Significant study outside of major in Physical Education, Sport and Exercise Physiology, Anatomy, Physiology, Biology, Chemistry.
Academic Honors, Awards, Positions
- Guest Speaker Award- Shanghai International Conference of Traditional Chinese Medicine (2012)
- Elected Council Member/USA Delegate-Specialty Committee of Chinese Medicine Manipulations, World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies (2012-present); Pediatrics Committee (2016-present); Managing Director Apitherapy Committee( 2017-present)
- Winner- “Jade Scholarship” (2016) and Chinese Government Class “A” Scholarship (2009) for “Superior Student” both presented by the Chinese Ministry of Education and (P.R.China)
- Student Council- Political Liaison, Emperors College of Traditional Oriental Medicine (2007-2008)
- Certificate of 4.0 GPA (multiple times) Emperor’s College of Traditional Oriental Medicine (2006-2009)
- English Student Advisory Committee, University of Utah (1981-1982)
- Recipient- Athletic Scholarship (Wrestling), Utah State University (1978-79)
Certifications and Licenses
- National Board Certified Diplomate of Acupuncture (NCCAOM)
- State of Utah Licensed Acupuncturist – Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing
- State of Florida Licensed Acupuncture Physician
- Clean Needle Technique Certification- The Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED
- Graduate Certification Program – Shiatsu Massage School of California
- Numerous Martial Arts licenses, awards and certifications (available upon request)
- Editorial Board Member- Digital Chinese Medicine, Hunan University of Chinese Medicine (current)
- Effects of tai chi exercise on bone health in perimenopausal and postmenopausal women: a systematic review and meta-analysis-Osteoporosis International-(published May 2016) Zhenshuang Sun1,Hao Chen1,M. R. Berger1,Lijun Zhang2,Haiying Guo1,Ying Huang1
- Acupuncture and Cancer Care (2014); Utah Cancer Connections Magazine
- “The Four Classics of Chinese Medicine” People’s Medical Publishing House (2013) – Translator/ Editor, Chapters on Wen Bing (Warm Disease), Jin Gui Yao Lue (Essentials from the Golden Cabinet)
- Nerve root compression injury induced apoptosis in dorsal root ganglion in rats (2013)-special acknowledgement, Shanghai Spine Institute affiliate of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Treatment of Sports Injuries- Tuina Manipulation as a Primary Treatment Method for Bicepital Tendonitis (2012) Presented at WFCMS World Conference, Jilin, China
- Acupuncture on the Du Meridian for the Treatment of Primary Insomnia; Zhejiang University of Chinese Medicine, Master’s degree dissertation(2012), Beijing National Library
Memberships and Affiliations
- Society for Acupuncture Research
- World Federation Chinese Medicine Societies (Manipulations Committee)
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Utah Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (President)
- Utah Integrative Health Alliance (Board of Directors)
- International Karate Association Master’s Organization
Dr. Rajendra Prasad, Professor,
Faculty of Ayurveda, Institute of Medical Sciences,
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (U.P.) INDIA
Rajendra Prasad has his expertise in the field of Ayurvedic medicine with specialization in the area of Cardio-respiratory illnesses. He posses doctoral degree in ayurveda and linked with undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral teaching at university level along with clinical research and patient care at tertiary care centre. He has participated in around 100 International and National academic events and published more than 50 research paper in different reputed journals. His vision and positive effort to search and validate certain authentic solutions to needful cardiac patients is proved beneficial in many instances. This approach is responsive to all stakeholders and has a different way of focusing.
COO & Co-founder
Senior Partner, Executive Vice President: Executive Chairman of the WAMS Mobile Health Division, WAMS Chief Coordinating Officer, Member of the WAMS Executive Council (WAMS Executive Board), Member of the WAMS Education & Training Board (ETB), Member of the WAMS Editorial Board, Honorary Member of the Academy Faculty FWAMS, WAMS Digital Strategy Chairman & Fellow of the Academy. Mr. De la Parra is an entrepreneur focused on Information Technology, Education and Health. He is creative and results-driven and has 16+ years of Digital Strategy experience in architecture and implementation. Mr. De la Parra is the COO and Co-founding Partner at The Solomon Brokerage Firm. He currently leads as CEO at Mass Media Dynamics and De la Parra Mobile Solutions and is former CEO & Founder at Astrum Salud Móvil and its Telemedicine service Astrum Móvil. Moreover, he is COO & Co-founder at RegenerAge® Clinic & RegenerAge® Beauty, the Digital Strategy Director & Co-founder at Dr. Jois®, BiorganicAging®, What Skin Needs™/WSN International Pty. Ltd. He also serves as current CMO at ReAnima Advanced Biosciences and is the Digital Media Director at Bioquark, Inc. He is also the former Latin America Region Manager and Digital Strategy adviser at CardiacSense and former CITO & Senior Partner at Cerezo Editores. Within the academic and educational fields, Mr. De la Parra acts as the Chief Operating Officer and is a Co-founding Partner at The Reprogramming Medicine Association. Mr. De la Parra is also a member of the National Introducing Brokers Association and a part of the National Biofuel Board, (Alliance Program), also being the founder and former Board of Directors member of Astrum Fundación, an Advisory Board member of the Lifeboat Foundation, an Advisory Board member of the Future Worlds Center – Cyprus Neuroscience & Technology Institute (Senior TV Program), a Federated member of the International Longevity Alliance, and volunteered as Digital Strategy adviser at the Major Mouse Testing Program. He is also a member of the Web Committee at the Life Extension Advocacy Foundation / Lifespan.io and has volunteered with SENS Research Foundation for the OncoSENS Program in Digital Strategy.
Thousand Oaks Acupuncture Clinic
David Lee, Ph.D., is a licensed acupuncturist and an Asian herbal medicine practitioner. He received his Doctorate of Philosophy in Oriental medicine in 2006 from American Liberty University in Fullerton, California. In addition, he received his Master in Oriental Medicine in 1999 from Emperor’s College of Traditional Oriental Medicine. He completed an externship at the Daniel Freeman Hospital in the city of Marina del Rey, California, and at the University of California Los Angeles Arthur Ashe Student Health and Wellness Center. He studied pre-medicine and received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology at University of California, Irvine. Dr. Lee has been practicing since 2000 and is currently based in California.
Published 3 books. Bi-Horary Formulae: Acupuncture Points Without Eastern or Western Diagnosis, Tetrasoma Diet for Four Body Types and Tetrasoma Acupuncture: Four Constitutional Diagnosis and Four Needle Technique.
Japan Natural (Naturopathy & Naturopathic) Medicine Society
- NGO ICSA(International Career Support Association) The NGO organization which acquired special consultative status from the United Nations President: JNMS(Japan Natural (Naturopathy & Naturopathic) Medicine Society).
- Faculty： ･ WONM University asia ( World naturopathic medicine university and graduate school Taiwan, China, Malaysia, each school ) Professor
- 2007 Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry supervision lecturer at training: Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- 1992 Assessment center administration qualification: Association of assessment in Japan
- 1987 Clinical Engineering Technologist license acquisition: The Ministry of Health and Welfare of Japan
- 1980 Medical technologist license acquisition: The Ministry of Health and Welfare of Japan
- 1977 Compressed gases manufacture person in charge machine license acquisition: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- 1976 Driver mobile crane license acquisition: Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport
- 1974 Ordinary Motor vehicle license and Dangerous materials handler license, the fourth, the sixth: Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.